Summer Love: Lucite Heels

If there’s one trend I can back, its Lucite heels.

This hint of clear bliss gives the illusion that you’re walking on thin air. What’s more magical than that? I’ll give you a hint—nothing.

 
Whether it’s in a classic black or you turn up the volume by adding color, there’s really no way you can go wrong with this trend.
 
Summer calls for light and flirty and this screams both of those things. Nothing is lighter than a clear heel and nothing is flirtier than adding a pop of color to an already amazing heel.
 
This may sound bad, but the fact that this trend reminds me of a classier stripper heel brings joy to my heart. As much as I love the insane height and style of stripper heels, it’s kind of out of place and taboo to be wearing those around. This is the perfect blend of class and well, for lack of better word, sass.
 
 Summer Love: Lucite Heels photo 2
(Can you blame me for loving a good platform?)
 
 
The first Lucite heel I saw was a Jeffrey Campbell Lita that I fell head over heels for (no pun intended). But I realized that this couldn’t just be a trend within one brand, so I searched elsewhere to get the down low on just what this Lucite heel thing was all about.
 
Not only has Jeffrey Campbell perfected this trend, so have Chanel, Stella McCartney, and Prada, as well. Just to name a few.
 
Summer Love: Lucite Heels photo 3
Summer Love: Lucite Heels photo 4
 Summer Love: Lucite Heels photo 5
(Top to bottom; Chanel, Stella McCartney, and Prada. Naturally, the Prada ones are my favorite)
 
So what do you think? Are you going to be grabbing a pair of these beauties for summer? You still have time! Which is why I’ve gathered a few together in a list below! Check ‘em out and see which ones are best for you!
Summer Love: Lucite Heels photo 6
 
 
 
Let me know if you’ve decided to join this trend, already have, or if you’re leaving this one behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment