Etsy Shop Spotlight: synonymouswith

So I know this may be a bit vain, but this week's spotlight is on my own Etsy shop, called synonymouswith!

    I just opened this shop a few weeks ago and it has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I love having my art in one place for people to look at and buy.
    Right now, I'm selling hand-painted shoes and shirts. They are all galaxy-inspired, seeing as I'm kind of obsessed with the idea of space. I plan on doing so much more with it on the future (I plan on selling prints of my art and doing custom painting orders), but for right now, this is it.

   If you like any of it, you should follow me and let me know below in the comments! I love hearing any ideas and I'm super open to custom projects. I'm currently working with a woman to paint a pair of boots for her wedding. Nothing is more exciting.

My Etsy Shop: synonymouswith

Pictures of  my items are below!


Etsy Shop Spotlight: synonymouswith photo 2Etsy Shop Spotlight: synonymouswith photo 3Etsy Shop Spotlight: synonymouswith photo 4
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Nice blog.. :)
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC.. !!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally love some of the Vans!

    ReplyDelete