Etsy Shop Spotlight: GemSprouts

GemSprouts is yet another Etsy shop that offers a completely unique and high quality product. Not only are their products different, they're majorly affordable! As if things could get any better, they also donate a portion of the money you spend to Conservation International. You're not only getting an amazing product, you're helping the environment!
        
  GemSprouts is everything their name says. It’s a jewelry company that features live plants in their products. They sell necklaces fashioned from recycled plastic which house small plants grown right in their own pesticide and chemical free greenhouse. 



       

       Their main purpose is to make a fun, quality product that in turn helps the environment. What’s better than that? You can have a piece of jewelry that not only makes you look good, but you’ll feel good about spending your money knowing it’s going to a good cause!

          Another plus of buying a GemSprouts product is that it’s not going to empty your bank account! I love feeling like I’m getting a deal and this is one of those times. None of their necklaces are over $10.00. That’s less than any store-bought jewelry I’ve ever bought!


Etsy Shop Spotlight: GemSprouts photo 2
          

       You may be worried that your plant-necklace may be hard to take care of—but fear not! The instructions are easy and simple. You only have to water your plant once a month! It’s as easy as that!


Etsy Shop Spotlight: GemSprouts photo 3
          

      I have a hard time spending money, but this won’t be one of those times. I think I’m going to pick up a cute little cactus one! Who knows, maybe I’ll add to my collection in the future, too!

           

        What do you think about GemSprouts? Are you going to check these cute necklaces out and show your love for the environment?

Let me know! I’d love to hear what you think about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment