Shoe Showcase: Jeffrey Campbell - Violette Femmes


            So, I know I’m a little late to the party with the release of Jeffrey Campbell’s ‘Violette Femmes’ Lookbook back in May, but I just wanted to express my love for it!

            I have a little obsession with shoes. Just a little, though—ok, maybe a lot. But my obsession really focuses on one brand of shoe and that’s Jeffrey Campbell. There is not one shoe that they have created that I won’t let grace my feet. I sadly only own three pairs (two Night Walks and Spiked Litas, the loves of my life), but I plan on owning more in the very near future!

            Even though I had been meaning to take a look at the new Lookbook, I just recently got around to it. Not to much of my surprise, it was beyond perfect. The styling (done by Lissette Ramirez and Muriel Del Cid) was exquisite, the clothing (by Gypsy Junkies and Spanish Moss) made me wish for more retro in my wardrobe, and most importantly, the shoes, were to die for.

           Some of the insane platforms already have a spot marked in my closet.

Take a look for yourself and tell me what you think and which ones are your favorites!

(Natalia Zofia & Robyn Troup shot by Sophia Alvarado)

 

 



Which ones are your favorites? I'm digging the sky high, artsy, black and white platforms!
 

Let me know what you think in the comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment