Style Crush: Elle Fanning

Elle Fanning’s style is something I completely envy. Not only is she downright adorable, she dresses amazingly well. Her ability to wear barely any make-up with a ball gown, and pull it off, is true talent.

            In particular, her red carpet style is glamorous, but still fashion-forward. She wears fashion, not just clothing. She can wear a dress that could so easily wear the person in it. I love that it’s not all about looking perfect (even though she does, in my opinion); it’s more about the art work she’s showcasing and having fun with it.
 
Style Crush: Elle Fanning photo 2
 
 
 
          On the other hand, Elle has the most laid back street style. I love how easy and comfortable everything looks, without sparing fashion. She has fun with what she wears, but still wears what she wants, and to me, that’s what fashion is all about.
 
Style Crush: Elle Fanning photo 3
Style Crush: Elle Fanning photo 4
 
 
    Do you have a style crush? I have tons, so I’m sure that if you haven’t gotten one by now, by the time this series ends, you’ll have a few.
 
            If you do, I’d love to hear who they are and check them out! I always love finding new inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment